You have to have Flash installed on your browser...
How to Recruit - Part 1
How to Recruit - Part 2
Hiring/ Interviewing/ Retaining Part 1
Retaining Part 2
|How to Recruit, Hire, & Retain Great Employees
In this seminar David Schnurman, founder of TrueNYC, discusses how to hire the best employees to help your business grow. He reviews today’s staffing issues and the challenges businesses face with cultivating and retaining quality human and intellectual capital. This seminar teaches entrepreneurs how to bring new talent on board, provide them with growth opportunities and keep them around. Learn new ways to actively engage employees and build a culture of employee retention with long-term payoffs.
- Practical, take-home advice on employee recruitment, testing and selection
- Learn how to receive applicants that tell the truth
- How a business with limited advancement opportunities for employees can still satisfy workers
- Why people leave: job, organizational and leadership issues?
- True financial costs and consequences of turnover
- Assess the strengths and weaknesses of your organization's current employee retention strategies
- Create a “retention roadmap” for your agency to adopt
- Improve employee satisfaction, loyalty and team involvement
- Learn key metrics that will help build internal allies in your fight against turnover